Tuesday 17 June 2014

Current Events 3

Where was the most recent tallest lego structure built? Who built it?

The most recent tallest lego structure built was in Budapest, outside St. Stevens Basilica. Budapest Elementary students built it with the help and assistance of an official lego builders team from Denmark.

What are the two requirements imposed by the Guinness World Records before a Lego tower can be eligible for inclusion?

They must remove wires if they have used them during the construction of the building and they aren't allowed to use adhesive, so the blocks can be unassembled and nothing falls off.

Why does the author believe that a new Lego tower record will be broken soon?

The author believes it because it will be broken because it was broken three times in 2012.

What in your opinion makes building 'the world's tallest lego structure' so important? 

I really don't care at all for anything like this. I don't really enjoy constructing things, lego or not. I think it's just the good feeling for breaking a record that would be enjoyable. I used to play with lego but as I got older I slowly got detached from it, moving to reading and computers.

https://www.dogonews.com/2014/6/5/114-foot-tower-in-budapest-is-the-worlds-tallest-lego-structure




1 comment:

  1. You answered all the questions well and I could understand them. One thing I think you did well was you put a bit of your opinion into you answer.
    one thing to look at is maybe putting your link at the top because it took me awhile to find it. Also I think if people look at it they might want to see the article first.

    ReplyDelete