Thursday 3 July 2014

Term 2 PMI

P: 
I am happy with how my maths is coming along, because I have learnt a lot and am heaps better now.
My literacy is still at high levels, and I am hoping to get into the extension class at Girls College.
I had lots of fun at Science Tech and Electronics Tech.
I finished my Science Fair, and liked how it looked and worked

M:
I didn't participate in the cross country due to my chest infection.
There was no sporting activities that I wanted to do this term, like volleyball.

I:
I enjoyed doing my ICAS tests, and am still anticipating the results.
It was fun when the attitude speaker came and talked to the school about making friends.
I am enjoying the times in class when I get to read and I have finished many over this term.
I didn't get any marks for Science Fair but it was fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment